What’s an “outlet”?
An outlet is any platform you can publish your video content and live-streams to and may include:
- Your Website(s) (your corporate websites, your online media campus)
- Your Social Sites (you may be able to integrate custom VOD and live players
on certain social networks such as Facebook)
- Your Mobile Apps (integrating your media on your iOS and Android Apps)
- Public Video Platforms (such as YouTube, CROSS.TV or Dailymotion)
- iTunes (making VOD available to all iTunes users via AppleTVs, iOS devices
and stationary computers)
- Set-Top-Boxes (such as Roku, GoogleTV and other Android-based
- SmartTVs (such as Samung’s SmartTV platform. Still in an early
development stage, but with increasing relevance)
How many of these outlets are you already publishing to? How efficient (time-saving and cost-saving) is your setup and publishing process?
It can be automated with the right service. The Lightcast Premium Media Distribution and Marketing Service offers a solution as part of its cost-efficient service packages. It doesn’t cost you anything - it’s all included in any Lightcast service subscription.
Please contact your Lightcast Account Manager or reply to this email to schedule a free consulting call for a free evaluation of your current reach and the optimization of your setup and online media distribution strategy.
Take a few minutes to fill out this brief “self-evaluation-survey” and request a free reach evaluation today !
Lightcast – Casting the Light where it shines the brightest.
Always here for you.