Introduction to Lightcast
How Lightcast can help your business, organization or church in developing and advancing your online presence through Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM, Video Marketing and Online Advertising.
When: May 8th, May 13th, June 3rd, June 10th
Start Time: 10 am EDT / 4 pm CEST
Duration: 45 - 60 minutesHow to use Lightcast
A monthly Webinar for active Lightcast Clients
Introduction to your Lightcast account:
- Your "Control Center": how to use it, how to customize it.
- Your "Live Channels": how to configure your Live Channels and your Live Encoder on location (using Adobe Media Encoder as example)
- Your "VOD Channels": how to configure your VOD Channels and upload your video content
- Publishing: where to publish your media (Your website, your media campus, CROSS.TV, Roku, iTunes, mobile apps/sites), integration tools (players, media center, media campus)
- "Video Stats Center": how to use it, how to read it, how to show it.
- "Social Media Control Center": how to use it to save time and money.
When: May 15th, June 5th, June 12th
Start Time: 10 am EDT / 4 pm CET
Duration: 45 - 60 minutes
Please follow this link to access the Webinars:
There is a limited number of seats available! Please make sure to join the meeting at the assigned time to reserve your seat. Feel free to forward this email to or share it with anyone who might profit from it.