There is a distinct group of public speakers, ministers, authors, television
personalities and public figures whose teachings, words, scripts, books and
recordings are invaluable.
Such media content is meant to survive its authors
and to be preserved for generations to come.
Lightcast provides end-to-end projects
management and provides a discrete and sensitive peer-level customer care the
operations of public figures requires.
The range of service of a Legacy
Preservation Project handled by Lightcast includes:
- Planning, Project Management
- Capturing/Digitization of media files from all tape formats
- High-security data migration
- Off-site data-storage
- Access management for family members
- Backup & redundancy service
- Global CDN Service
- Web Development
Please inquire on Lightcast’s Legacy Preservation Plans for a free
and a custom quote.